The phrase “I got a promotion!” is normally...
The phrase “I got a promotion!” is normally accompanied by a huge smile. But getting a so-called “dry promotion”—a practice where people are elevated without any pay raise—may produce a reaction that’s more complicated. We want to know what you think. Would you consider saying "yes" to a promotion with no pay raise? Tell us below or leave us a comment with your thoughts. Read more: https://krnfy.bz/4aFgMwp #promotion #drypromotion #careers
The phrase “I got a promotion!” is normally...
The phrase "I got a promotion!" is normally accompanied by a huge smile. But getting a so-called "dry promotion"-a practice where people are elevated without any pay raise-may produce a reaction that's more complicated. We want to know what you think. Would you consider saying "yes" to a promotion with no pay raise? Tell us below or leave us a comment with your thoughts. Read more: https://krnfy.bz/4aFgMwp {hashtag|\#|promotion} {hashtag|\#|drypromotion} {hashtag|\#|careers}Korn Ferry Connect
Comments
Post a Comment