Is it the end of the line for DE&I? Business as...

Is it the end of the line for DE&I? Business as usual? Or an inflection toward a DE&I renaissance with a much more powerful value proposition? Join Korn Ferry global DE&I strategy consultants @JT Saunders, @Kim Waller, and @[Andrés T. Tapia](urn:li:person:IRdZcKwWII) as they share their provocative insights, predictions, and ways forward. #KornFerry #DEI #BeMoreThan

Is it the end of the line for DE&I? Business as...

Is it the end of the line for DE&I? Business as usual? Or an inflection toward a DE&I renaissance with a much more powerful value proposition? Join Korn Ferry global DE&I strategy consultants @[JT Saunders](urn:li:person:alk4fSorzS), @[Kim Waller](urn:li:person:owLuI4Ila2), and @[Andrés T. Tapia](urn:li:person:IRdZcKwWII) as they share their provocative insights, predictions, and ways forward. {hashtag|\#|KornFerry} {hashtag|\#|DEI} {hashtag|\#|BeMoreThan}
Korn Ferry Connect

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Ahead of the Game: Hiring Trends to Watch Out for in 2023

Nearly everyone has had to endure a pointless...